We have good news this week for broken-hearted aspiring screenwriters with limited funds. (Hey, we know you're out there.) And some interesting news for the rest of us in this week's Friday Five.
- Amazon made news with the release of its FREE screenwriting tool. The new Amazon Storywriter makes it easier for anyone to craft a script in the proper format. Writing talent not included.
- Getting over the end of a relationship? Facebook is busy testing new ways to allow you to visit the social network without fear of encountering constant reminders of your ex.
- Twitter is also busy testing ways to expand its recently released polling options. Anyone have an opinion on these? Leave it in the comments.
- Google finally gave some additional insight into how the revamped Google+ is coming along. The streamlined version was revealed on Tuesday.
- In other Google news, guests for Google Hangout video calls no longer need a Google account to join. So, if you know who the person is that doesn't have one, be sure to let them know!