Fall is already here and the days are starting to feel shorter. In addition to the change of seasons, check out what else happened this week in our pick for the top five tech stories.
- In exciting news for anyone who follows video, Facebook announced that 360 videos will start rolling out on a News Feed near you.
- Instagram continues to grow at a dizzying pace, hitting 400 million users this week.
- The White House joined Periscope and used it to document Pope Francis' visit to the U.S.
- Gmail is making it much easier to block annoying email accounts from flooding your inbox. Two taps and gone.
- And, unlike Snapchat, Periscope is choosing to embrace screenshots as another way to share with your followers.
For more social and content marketing tips, make sure to continue to follow our blog. Stay up-to-date on our social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook:www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants.com