As you may have noticed (and we mentioned previously), Instagram got a revamped design. From logo to layout, it's a new day for the once nostalgic-minded app. This and more digital news in today's Friday Five.
- Google introduced its new Gboard for iPhone, which allows you to search directly from your keyboard. No more leaving a text message to get directions. You can do everything in one spot.
- Amazon continues to "go Hollywood," this time launching its YouTube rival, Amazon Video Direct. The move gives video creators a new outlet to promote their content, and it's even integrated with Amazon Prime Video's streaming service.
- Facebook makes a move to set your phone panoramas into 360 photos. One step closer to the full VR experience at your fingertips.
- This week also saw Facebook bring Dynamic Ads to Instagram, which allows advertisers to better promote their products through the social platform.
- And last, but not least, Instagram made good on its promised redesign. You can take a look on Instagram's blog.