Seems unbelievable that we're already at the end of May. Summer is right around the corner. Here are a few new items of interest to kick off your long holiday weekend!
- The spillover traffic ride ended for Imgur this week. Reddit made big changes by switching its own image-hosting platform and kicking Imgur to the curb.
- According to a new study, 62% of adults in the U.S. get their news from social media. Yeah, that's not scary.
- Google made some big changes to AdWord bidding and text ads. Mobile use continues to force change.
- Twitter's commerce team was disbanded as the company focuses on improving the social media platform. No new "buy" button for advertisers to play with.
- Uber and Foursquare (remember them?) have partnered up to allow Uber riders to simply type in a venue name as their destination. No more searching for an address.