Another week over and we're one step closer to the end of October. The year is flying! Time to take a peek at this week's digital roundup.
- Seems Snapchat is mentioned everywhere these days. The once "for teens only" app has steadily grown in popularity and Mashable has some tips for how to access some of its hidden features.
- Yahoo Mail (remember them?) made some changes in a long overdue redesign. Among them, swapping passwords for push notifications.
- Skype is making it easy for anyone to join the conversation. You no longer need an account to hop on a Skype chat - just share a link and off you go.
- Twitter introduces conversion lift reports to help marketers better understand the success (or lack thereof) of their Twitter ad campaigns.
- LinkedIn previewed their upcoming mobile app, the spiffily-named Project Voyager. Among the new updates is a messaging feature to replace the inbox.
For more social and content marketing tips, make sure to continue to follow our blog. Stay up-to-date on our social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants.com