Happy Friday the 13th! It's the luckiest "unlucky" day because it's time for our weekly roundup from the web. Oh, and the weekend is nearly here, so what's to fear?
- Against all reason and user griping, Twitter's move to hearts over stars (or "likes" over "favs") seems to have given the company a healthy boost in activity. Remains to be seen how that carries out long-term, but it seems they're going to need the help given...
- Facebook just announced the launch of their new Notify app, which is a direct challenge to Twitter in the real-time news delivery battle.
- The first major update to Windows 10 is now available. Read the list of improvements here and then let us know what you think of it (we'll wait).
- YouTube Music is the newest discovery service launched by Google. Free to use but a paid subscription includes lot of extras, including the option to skip ads.
- Speaking of Google, the tech giant quietly made available a new tool to help manage some of your personal data they've acquired over the years. Definitely worth a look.
For more social and content marketing tips, make sure to continue to follow our blog. Need help with content marketing or social media strategy? Check out our services: http://www.tigerlilyconsultants.com/overview/