Hard to believe we've nearly reached the end of another year. Big changes are in store for 2016 in the digital space, but here are a few stories that squeaked in before the ball drops.
- Pinterest announced a new tool to help potential buyers learn of price drops through their buyable pins. It's another big step in Pinterest's overall commerce plans.
- As we mentioned earlier this week, Facebook's Live is slowly rolling out to more users. Facebook is currently expanding Live to all Verified pages.
- Uber just got cozy with Facebook, too. Now you can reserve your next Uber ride directly through Facebook's Messenger.
- Nielsen shared their list for the Top Apps of 2015. Lots of familiar names in there, but it's interesting to note that only three companies are represented in the Top 10. Guess which ones?
- And no holiday would be complete without a look at a few Pinterest fails from around the web. Enjoy!