Time for everyone's Friday Five. Here's our roundup of what happened this week. Enjoy!
- Snapchat announced several new updates from adding special effects to your selfies, to a helpful guide to their friend emojis.
- New to iOS 9? Check out TechCrunch's handy list of the 15 new features you might not know about.
- Pinterest showed they are still very much in the social game by reaching 100 million monthly users.
- The world was shocked to hear Facebook is working on a "dislike" button, even though that wasn't exactly what Zuckerberg said. Perhaps an empathy button is the better phrase.
- And speaking of Facebook, if you've been avoiding your friends' events in the hopes they thought you didn't know about them...surprise! Now they'll get an alert as soon as you see the invitation. Good times.
For more social and content marketing tips, make sure to continue to follow our blog. Stay up-to-date on our social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook:www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants.com