If you're interested in finding your most shared content and key influencers, there's a tool you can use called BuzzSumo. You can analyze what content performs best for any topic or competitor. Today, I'll walk you through how to use this tool to figure out which posts are performing best.
1. Head over to www.buzzsumo.com.
2. Then, type in a topic or website URL into the search bar.
3. Next, you'll see five of the top shared articles based on the topic or URL. This will give you an idea of which articles are most popular around your topic or website.
You may be wondering, so what? Why does this matter? Well, by knowing which content is performing best, you can expand on the topic and create more like it since you know what resonates with audiences.
Collaborating with influencers can help boost your brand's visibility. Try guest posts, joint videos, and Q&A's.
1. If you're looking to work with influencers, you can click on the Influencers tab at the very top of the page.
2. Type in a topic and hit "search." You will now see the top 10 key Twitter influencers who are seen as experts or authorities on the topic and you can see how each influencer ranks when it comes to followers, retweet ratio, reply ratio and average tweets.
Now, BuzzSumo has robust features but I just walked you through two free options. Feel free to explore the tabs at the top of BuzzSumo to dive deeper. You can also filter by type of content by exploring and unchecking filter items on the left side of the page.
Have questions or comments? Let me know in the comments section. Don't forget to follow us on the following social channels: http://www.twitter.com/tlilyla, http://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants and http://www.youtube.com/tigerlilyconsultantsLA