Change is the name of the game in digital. Nowhere is that more apparent than with the constant stream of updates, changes, new features, etc., announcements from each of the big social platforms. At times, it feels like it's a race to see who can release the most news items in one week.
- Twitter is one of those networks that has had more than its share of news lately, albeit not very positive. In a bid to attract new users (and keep current ones from abandoning in droves), Twitter is making it easier to find and share GIFs. Happy now?
- And in even more Twitter news, there are two new features aimed at helping improve customer service via the little blue bird platform.
- Instagram (finally!) implemented a 2-step verification system to help protect your account. Better late than never.
- Content creator? Facebook user? Then you might want to take a closer look at Facebook's Instant Articles.
- TechCrunch examines the pros, cons and differences between Instagram Spotlights, Snapchat Stories and Twitter Moments. If you're not familiar with anything I just typed, you might want to check it out.