Hard to believe March is already around the corner. Where did the month go? This week saw the much-anticipated launch of Facebook's Reactions (yay or nay?) and a few other surprises. Check it out in this week's Friday Five roundup.
- As mentioned (and as you've likely already seen in your feed), Facebook finally unleashed Reactions to all. Love 'em or hate 'em, they mark a giant departure from the usual streamlined Like approach.
- And in other Facebook news, Canvas ads officially launched this week for all advertisers. If you haven't seen them yet, you will soon enough.
- Google docs now lets you type and edit through speech. Excited?
- Instagram reached a pretty big milestone with more than 200,000 advertisers currently using the visual social network.
- Finally! Selfies might actually be good for something. MasterCard is going to allow you to pay using your selfie. Let that sink in...