Following the recent news feed changes on Twitter and Instagram, stories this week touched on ways to maximize advertising. If you've been wondering how these changes might impact your business, then you might find some of these links helpful. Happy reading!
- In non-advertising news, Twitter turned 10 earlier this week. It's hard to believe the little blue bird has been around for an entire decade. With a rocky few months behind them, it remains to be seen what the future holds for one of the older social networks.
- Facebook wants to help you improve your ads through its Delivery Insights. The new tool aims to make it easier for marketers and small businesses to identify which ads need improvement.
- Hootsuite takes an in-depth look at the top social platforms. From detailed demos to inherent strengths, it's a great summary for those debating which platforms to use.
- New to Instagram ads? If you've been relying on IG to help boost your brand, then you'll need to learn all you can. Check out this handy guide for some pointers on making your ads pop.
- And in related Instagram news, the long overlooked website version suddenly got some new features. We can only hope it means the option to post photos outside of the app is something that might come in the future!