That headline is not an April Fool's joke. It seems the young people who claim to not use Facebook these days are being less than truthful. Scandalous!
Find out more on that, and Instagram's response to the algo uproar from last week, in today's Friday Five.
- Microsoft is making changes to allow the integration of Skype into business's own platforms.
- Google makes a step forward in the Virtual Reality field with their latest Cardboard SDK updates. If you've been itching to create your own VR content, this might be the news you've been waiting for.
- Not enough subscription video services available to you? If you've devoured your current video library, then Fullscreen wants to add you to their latest service.
- Instagram created quite a round of negative feedback when it announced it was testing a non-chronological stream, which would serve you what its algo thought you wanted to see. Instagram offered clarification that it was still testing and nothing was happening...yet.
- And in news that is sure to either shock or amuse Mark Zuckerberg fans, comScore's latest data shows that not only is Facebook still the biggest player in the social space with the 18-34 crowd, but it's so far out in front that it makes the other networks look small in comparison.