Happy Friday! Twitter had a few big changes come out this week, and Adobe wants to help with your content creation needs. Check out the latest in today's digital roundup.
- If you're a small business on a budget and in need of content creation help, Adobe Spark wants to be your new BFF. The free tool lets you create social media posts & graphics, web stories and animated videos. Did I mention it's free?
- Reddit has long been the resource for everyone's quick viral content needs, but now you can actually embed a live Reddit thread within your site.
- Fortune examines Google's latest attempt to enter the messaging-app market with the launch of Allo. Fortune is not impressed.
- It appears Twitter might finally make a change that makes users happy. Rumor is that photos and links will no longer count as part of Twitter's current 140-character count limit. Hooray!
- Twitter's Android app is now testing a button to launch Periscope broadcasts within your Twitter posts. Don't fret if you don't have it yet, Twitter says it will roll out to all users over time.