Despite the shorter work week, there were lots of positive developments in the digital world. From Facebook's new privacy settings to Instagram's confirmed business tools, check out this week's digital roundup to see what might impact your business.
- Facebook has a habit of quietly introducing new privacy settings you might want to know about, and this week's update is no exception. If you'd like to know more about how Facebook uses your data for serving up ads, check it out here.
- Planning to become a millionaire off of your new app idea? You might not want to quit your day job just yet. New data suggests that 62% of mobile app users abandon an app after less than 11 uses.
- Wondering how to use Snapchat for your business? Social Media Today takes a helpful look at how to launch an effective Snapchat takeover.
- Instagram officially announced the upcoming launch of its rumored business tools. Get ready for business profiles, insights, and easier promotion.
- Trolls beware, improved comment moderation is coming to Periscope.