Social media is great for raising brand awareness and building customer loyalty, but it's also where many businesses are now investing their ad dollars. Social budgets have become a consistent part of most marketing plans, and as more options pop up, the competition to keep the lion's share of the pot heats up, too. The latest ad news and more in today's digital roundup.
- Twitter launches a quality filter to help stop abuse.
- Facebook moves into video games.
- The ad dollars spent with Snapchat appear to be at Twitter's expense.
- Instagram continues to snap up Snapchat features.
- Pinterest rolls out native video ads.
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/