Hard to believe this is the last weekend in August. While you're busy trying to squeeze in the last beach days for summer, take a quick moment to see what the latest digital changes might mean for your business.
- Twitter implements a new button you can add to your website for direct messaging.
- WhatsApp is going to start sharing your personal data with Facebook for ad targeting and business messaging.
- Apple is rumored to have its own Snapchat clone in the making.
- YouTube's TV app got a makeover.
- Hear why the restaurant biz, and any biz really, can benefit from social media directly from the people who've watched it happen. Language is NSFW.
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/