Happy first weekend of August! Summer continues to fly by and even the Halloween decorations have already made an appearance at the local shops (Dear Stores, please stop).
In other news, this week had some big changes across the board with some of the top players in the social space. Read on to find out which ones might impact you.
- Instagram rolled out Stories, an obvious move to challenge Snapchat.
- Facebook changed its algorithm to keep those annoying clickbait headlines out of your News Feed.
- Pinterest wants to increase video consumption on its platform.
- Twitter's controversial new ads want you to Retweet brands for special access.
- YouTube Kids is now giving parents the option to stop ads from playing, but it's a pay service option only.