Happy first weekend of September! Before you run off to enjoy a (hopefully) long weekend with friends and family, check out this week's digital news.
- Facebook's reliance on automation is messing up your News Feed.
- Snapchat continues to provide Facebook with "inspiration" for new features.
- Apple is going after troublesome apps.
- Periscope is getting monetized, so brace yourself for those ads.
- Instagram implements a new zoom feature.
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/