Seems like every week we're mentioning how one of the big three socials is copying some element of the other. This week is no exception. Be sure to check out our video and links below for more info!
- Search Engine Lands looks at some Google ad updates you might not have realized are affecting your marketing results.
- Twitter is making it easier for customers to reach brands through its platform.
- Snapchat adds ad targeting options straight out of Facebook's playbook.
- Facebook's Live video option comes to desktop.
- Instagram adds even more Snapchat-esque features.
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/