While I try to wrap my brain around the fact that it's already fall, the social platforms continue to compete for advertising dominance. Maybe it's because they realize the holidays are just around the corner and the great shopping push is nearly upon us. I know I've already seen Christmas trees in our local home improvement store, so anything is possible. With that in mind, check out this week's digital roundup.
- Snapchat rolls out new Facebook-inspired ad targeting.
- Facebook's Profile Expression Kit takes aim at Snapchat's popular filters.
- Facebook wants you to have better insight regarding in-store purchases influenced by its platforms.
- Instagram is up to 500,000 advertisers.
- Twitter makes a move to be part of this year's election conversation. What could possibly go wrong?
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/