Small businesses need all the help they can get to stay competitive in the digital and social space. Facebook is making moves to help them spread internationally. This and the battle to slow down Snapchat's growth are some of the top stories in today's digital roundup.
- Facebook wants to make it easier for small businesses to reach international users through its Lookalike Audiences tool.
- Twitter has added new features to its Direct Messages.
- TechCrunch takes a look at how Instagram is trying to slow down Snapchat's growth by adding similar features.
- LinkedIn Publishing gets a new look.
- Speaking of LinkedIn, the professional platform had to change how its algorithm surfaces names when it was accused of providing suggested male names in place of female names when searched.
Have questions? Contact us here. Stay up-to-date on our Tigerlily social channels by joining us on Twitter: @TLilyLA, Facebook: www.facebook.com/tigerlilyconsultants and Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tigerlilyconsultants/